Prices per person and day for half board 2021
All our south/south east-facing rooms are equipped with air conditioning, spacious bath rooms, separate WC, hair dryer, bath robe, mini-bar, safe, flatscreen TV, free WIFI, direct dial telephone and balcony.
Juniorsuite ca. 43m²send
Suite ca. 47m²send
Single room ca. 25m²send
Juniorsuite ca. 38m²send
Suite ca. 42m²send
Thalhof-Suite ca. 73m²send
Suite ca. 40m²send
Thalhof-Suite ca. 75m²send
Please also note our special offers
The prices are valid per person and night with half board and with a stay of at least 4 nights.
Every person (14 years and older) pays 1,60 euro tourist tax per night.
Reduction of 10 Euros for bed and breakfast.
Children younger than 2,99 years pay 12 euro per night. Children between 3 and 5,99 pay 20 euro and children between 6 and 13,99 years pay 50% if sleeping in their parents’ room. For every other 3rd person sharing the room there is a reduction of 20%.
Varied breakfast buffet. For our guests with half board we offer a choice of menu and salad buffet, as well as evenings with live music, candle light dinners, aperitif evenings and a weekly tea and cake afternoon. There is an extensive a la carte menu in our restaurant.
As dogs are not allowed in all rooms, please make sure that you inform us when booking your room if you are bringing your dog with you. We charge 12 euros per night without feed. Please bring your dog’s basket or blanket with you. If your dog dirties your room considerably, an extra charge may be due.
- Use of the outdoor pool with separate children’s pool
- Spacious indoor pool
- Free entrance to the lake pool just 3 minutes from the hotel
- Panoramic Finnish sauna with view to the Mendel mountains, Turkish sauna, infrared sauna
- Fitness room
- Panoramic terrace with a beautiful view to the lake and even to the peaks of the Dolomites
- Generous garden for sun bathing and relaxing
- Garden chess
- Children’s playground
- Table tennis and table soccer
- Tennis at the courts of St. Anton
- Dedicated room for bicycles
- Car parking in our own garage
- Elevator in the house
- Winepass - ticket for public transport and other reductions